- sunmark® Children's Ibuprofen Oral Suspension
- Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever
- Temporarily treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual cramps, or minor injury
- Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID
- Temporarily: Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothache.
- Reduces fever.
- For ages 2 to 11.
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
- Alcohol and gluten free.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: Each
- Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
- Application: Children's Pain Relief
- Container Type: Bottle
- Dosage Form: Oral Suspension
- Flavor: Berry Flavor
- Generic Drug Code: 35930
- NDC Number: 49348022937
- Product Dating: McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 180 days
- Storage Requirements: USP Controlled Room Temperature
- Strength: 100 mg / 5 mL Strength
- UNSPSC Code: 51384509
- Volume: 8 oz.
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex