- Doctors recommend diphenhydramine products to treat the symptoms of allergy or hay fever such as a runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, and itching in your nose or throat.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Benadryl is a brand name for diphenhydramine
- Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCl / Zinc Acetate
- Application: Itch Relief
- Container Type: Tube
- Dosage Form: Cream
- NDC Number: 31254717162
- Product Dating: McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 180 days
- Strength: 2% - 0.1% Strength
- UNSPSC Code: 51312304
- Volume: 1 oz.